Friday 7 October 2011

I'm sweet 28!

Wah..sweet 28 ni!! Yes, it's my birthday! I was born at Hospital Sungai Petani, Kedah.. Alhamdulillah, Allah masih mengizinkanku untuk menikmati hidup di dunia, seterusnya berbakti kepada ibu bapa, keluarga & negara! Wah!

Nothing special, hubby pun bukan jenis pandai buat surprise, didnt expect any surprise or anything special from him.. Kalau ada Alhamdulillah..:) I received lots of lots wish from Facebook, Twitter, BBM & sms.. Yg call pun ada.. Thanks a lot..

But there's one really special for me on my special day! It's from Udin yang ada kat UK skrg.Dia buat special post for me kat his tumblr..Jom tgk.... 


Thanks a lot Udin.really appreciate it! 

My wishes on my birthday -- to be a better muslimah, to be the greatest wife & mummy, to be the best child & to be a better person than before..InsyaAllah...

P/S: agak frust sebab kena gi kursus hari ni sampai Ahad kat Melaka..Got to go now, nak sambung packing! Doakan yang terbaik untuk saya ye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...